Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Shop is Officially Open!



On a whim last night, I decided to upload some items into the shop to try and see what it was like...It actually took a lot longer than I thought (I only uploaded eight of about thirty items), so I am going to have to stay in this weekend and LIST LIST LIST! To lighten the load, I am going to be listing a few items more items tonight, so check back often!
I will be listing two great vintage bags (pictured above) for sale in the etsy shop! They are in wonderful condition and are pretty swanky. Helen looks a little bit annoyed in that first photo, but usually she's pretty pleasant. It must have been my unfair work conditions (she was not paid!).
Also, I created a Facebook fan page for the shop! There really isn't much there yet, but check it out and maybe become a fan? I know I'm just starting out, but I have so much in store! And your support would really mean a lot to me.
This weekend I scored a couple of really great vintage finds that should be up in the shop by this weekend. I got a great 2 piece suit (mostly because I love the blazer), a sheer black hand painted party dress, and two cute blue skirts. These pieces, along with many, many others are going to be photographed this Friday.
My lovely and funny friend, Samantha, is coming over to be my next model. The last photo shoot had a kind of Urban theme (what with the brick and being in NYC and all), so I decided to take this shoot in the complete opposite direction. I'm at my home in Massachusetts now, which has a great big backyard and plenty of outdoor charm....
The only thing I really have left to do, is to figure out how to ship things. I already have a plan in place (so do not worry, if you wish to buy something), but I haven't used it yet. I'm just unsure of the protocol...I haven't mailed too many things during the course of my life. Well, I'm sure once I make my first sale, things will begin to move more smoothly.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

haha lovely and funny. :D

I hope it's nice out Friday!

Samantha said...

Okay, I just checked. haha
Mostly sunny and in the 80's! Eek!

Emily R. said...

Haha great. We'll be spending a lot of time outside.