Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Good Day

In fact, maybe it was even a great day! Every Wednesday is family day at my local Salvation Army, which means that pretty much everything is fifty percent off! (You should check to see if your local Salvation Army does this! It's quite a treat!) While, I am not a family, I do feel worthy of taking advantage of such an awesome deal, and let me tell you, yesterday was the day to do it! I found so many great items for myself and the shop and only spent around $25!
So here's a little preview of some items that might make it to the shop soon:
And here are some shots of items I picked up for myself. All I have to do is hem two dresses and voila!
Now, I tried to remember to take photos while I was at the Salvation Army, but of course I got very distracted by all the lovely things I was surrounded by...and so...no pictures.  You'll just have to settle for a single myspacey mirror shot of me trying on the black dress pictured above. I look a bit mad, no?

No comments: