Monday, July 26, 2010

Not Much, Not Much

Well, I don't have too much too post right now...Not that nothing is happening; I'm just lazy. Here, I will give you a one sentence re-cap of my week. Worked a lot at the lab and the deli, went to IKEA yesterday (one of my favorite places) to buy some things for the house, got a flat tire on the highway on the way there, got one of the worst migraines of my life, drove fifty on the way home (being careful with the spare tire) and got stopped by cops for driving too slow (cops are terrible).
My dad told me once that a man was suing the New York Police Department because they would not allow him to become a police officer on the basis that he scored too high on an intelligence test. Think about it.

This weekend I'm probably going to take the photos for some of my late summer/fall clothing. I will post these as soon as I can. Also...wish me luck on my road test on Thursday!

So...don't forget to enter the giveaway! Only three days left.

No comments: