Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm Too Excited To Sleep

Listening to: "Double Vision" by 3OH!3 Listen!

Maybe it's this terribly infectious pop song that makes me dance all around my room like no one is watching (hopefully, no one is watching), or the fact that I have a huge update in store for this week, or maybe even the fact that I just spent all night cleaning my room and it's too nice to sleep in now...I'm yawning, but I'm contemplating pulling an all-nighter for no reason whatsoever.

I passed my road test today. Yes, I'm a late bloomer when it came to driving, but growing up in New York, it never really seemed all that important. I have driver's license now and can't wait to join the countless masses in increasing the number of near death experiences I have every day. I should be a little more positive about this right? Yes. Driving is good to get where you need to be. And now I can get where I need to be. TA-DA!

Before I took my road test I was wildly nervous and decided that I needed some kind of crafty activity to keep my mind off things. And so I made a lovely flower crown (something of a trend these days) for the photo shoot this week.  I love the colors...they make me think of the transition from summer to fall...
What funny lookin' photos.

No comments: