Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Bastille Day and Fancy's One Month Anniversary

Nobody has really said anything about it, so I thought I would...I know that we already had our Independence Day, but it was our independence that encouraged the French, so we might as well celebrate that, too, oui ou non? 
On a more store related note...I just picked up a bunch of new items for the shop today! (It must be Bastille Day luck!) I'm starting to be more autumn-minded...a direct result of too much online shopping, and so I figured, what the hey! I think I will do a massive fall season update at the end of August. But don't worry! There will be many smaller updates along the way!

Not only is today Bastille Day, but it is also the one month anniversary of Fancy Dress Parade! I think I want to commemorate this achievement by doing some kind of giveaway! I'll have to figure it out how to do one...but it will probably be advertised over at The Etsy Register! 
If you haven't heard of it yet, it's the collective blog of some very lovely ladies and vintage sellers.
You can check it out by clicking the link on the side bar or here.
 

No comments: