Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School

Well, today was my first day of classes...and to be honest, I'm very excited. My classes seem somewhat challenging and enjoyable, which is great, but most of all...I am filled with anticipation for my term in Washington D.C.! This term, I will be writing a project proposal for my time in D.C...for a project I will be assigned by Monday this week! AHHH!!! It's going to be a lot of work...but secretly I kind of crave the stress and pressure that comes with a project of this magnitude. I know, I'm sick. Hopefully, my school work and my job will not cut too much into my fancy dress parade time...got to stay strong!
Well, besides classes and all that, I've been having a pretty good time with store. As you may notice, there have been and will be steady updates every three or four days.  I have tons of stuff all photographed and ready to list...so check back regularly.

Also, I have a fantastic story to tell about the wonders of thrifting...but it deserves its own post.
...Until then!

No comments: