Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Wishlist

Here's the August wishlist...if I could I would have weekly wishlists (because that better reflects my shopping habits in real life, heh), but I think that would be very time consuming. So here are some of my favorites for this lovely transition period that is coming upon us.
1. ASOS $53.90 2. ASOS $75.80 3.  Anthropologie $80 4. ModCloth $68.99
Wear white while you still can! To be honest, I'm not sure if I believe that whole "don't wear white after labor day" thing..mostly because I'm not a huge fan of wearing just plain white. But I can see myself wearing this cream colored peter pan collared dress all year round (though the long sleeves might be hot in the summer).  These shoes are also fantastic...I think the black ones are out of stock no (boo...), but they also come in taupe  and a lovely shade of pink.  This ring is so cool! I love the awkward tension created by the balancing sphere. And isn't this lovely faux fur hood just the greatest! I don't think I survive without it this winter.
1. ASOS $53.90 2. Anthropologie  $148 3. ModCloth $99.99 4. Anthropologie $78
I've noticed that bird prints have gotten somewhat popular this season, as well as sheer collared shirts...so I think this shirt is a lovely compromise. I have also been looking for a good pair of oxfords to carry me through the fall and winter.  I am going away to Washington D.C for a term this fall and need to professional-ize my wardrobe. I think that these would make a great everyday shoe. This Mod Cloth dress is fantastic! The assymetrical scallops are squiggly and delicate in the most perfect way.  If I actually save up the money and buy anything on this list it would be this awesome grey bow sweater.  I think I need to see it in person though...maybe it's too much?

Ahhh...it'll never be enough.

No comments: