Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Been Too Long...

Well, my lack of posts should be some indication of what school has been like for  me. I have more work than I could ever have imagined! But, if you've been checking up on the store, you'll notice that I've still been steadily updating! No amount of school work could ever keep me from thrifting and listing!
I was planning on doing a small update tonight, but Etsy was acting up and not allowing me to post anything. Oh well. Maybe I will get to it this weekend. (I hope so, anyhow!)
I will be going to Washington D.C. for seven weeks in October, so I'm currently seeking ways to keep the shop open for shipping items during that time. Hopefully, it will work out!
On a side note....I've been shopping for a new camera...one of those bridge models between a point-and-shoot and a SLR. As a result, I really have not felt like taking any photos AT ALL EVER because my current camera is so lacking. I will definitely be getting said camera soon. Maybe next week if all goes well.

Until then,

Happy shopping/thrifting/living!

(Who knows when I'll post again?)
(I think soonish, but not too soonish.)

No comments: